How to Breed an Albino Bunny

8/15/14
The Albino BunnyThe Albino Bunny, -- prized and sought after by many a-'Tunnel Towner,' requires patience, above all else. Given persistence and continued attempts, an Albino Bunny is bound to hatch!

How do I know this? Why, because I have done it myself of course! I bred an Albino without having an Albino to start with, and have since bred several more. Yes, several more. :)

Walrus + Fjord Bunny = Albino BunnyHow did I do it? After a multitude of failed attempts, I finally bred my first Albino Bunny from pairing a Walrus and Fjord Bunny (Both Level 10 Bunnies) on the dance floor.

The Albino Bunny did not show up as a possibility in the results for my Walrus and Fjord Bunny pairing (I have come to find out that the Albino only appears in the results if an actual Albino Bunny is placed on the dancefloor). None-the-less, upon clicking "dance," the dialogue box read: "Baby bunny in: 1d 23h 59m" and I knew I had struck Albino Gold!

Albino Bunny Birth AnnouncementTheoretically, you can breed or hatch an Albino Bunny from Albino producing Bunnies at any time, but considering the Albino Bunny is not available from McFluffin's until one reaches Level 20, I think it is safe to wager you might need to be at Level 20 in order to breed one.

The level of the Bunnies used to breed might also be worth considering. In my experience, the higher the level the Bunny, the better my luck in breeding the rare bunny possibilities. This however, it is just a hypothesis based on my own personal experience.

Keep in mind, prior to successfully hatching my first Albino Bunny, I made countless, COUNTLESS, COUNTLESS unsuccessful attempts. I bred Chinchilly Bunnies like nobodies business! And Fjord, and Walrus Bunnies too.

The Albino BunnyWhy Chinchilly Bunnies, and Walrus Bunnies, and Fjords? Because Chinchilly Arctic varieties are among those capable of (potentially) producing Albinos.

The Albino itself is a Grassland breed, several Grassland Bunny species have also been cited for successfully breeding the Albino Bunny.

Subjectively, pairing any two Bunnies that are capable of producing an Albino Bunny on the dancefloor, could potentially successfully breed an Albino. Again, without an actual Albino in a dancefloor position, the Albino Bunny (at this time) does not show up as a possible result. You have to take a chance (many chances most likely), to breed an Albino Bunny.

Baby bunny in: 1d 23h 59m = Albino Bunny!When your baby bunny time is 2 days, or 1d 23h 59m - you can rest assured that you are soon-to-be the proud parent of an Albino Bunny!

Again, my first Albino was bred using two Arctic Chinchilly varieties, namely a Walrus and a Fjord. But I have read reports of others who were successful with Grassland Bunnies the Zebra, Wildflower, and even the Prairie Bunny. Snowflake and Narwhal bunnies have also been cited as successful Albino Bunny producers.

The Albino BunnySo, the go-to Bunnies for breeding your first Albino Bunny include pairings and combinations of:
  • Chinchilly
  • Snowflake
  • Fjord
  • Walrus
  • Narwhal
  • Zebra
    Others to try:
    • Wildflower
    • Prairie 

    Don't forget:
    • You may need to reach Level 20 before you are able to breed an Albino Bunny
    • Arctic "Chinchilly" Bunnies: Chinchilly, Snowflake, Fjord, Walrus, Narwhal
    • Grassland Bunnies: Zebra, Wildflower, Prairie
    • Higher level Bunnies might help!
    • Target wait time is 2 days or 1d 23h 59m for an Albino Bunny


      Good luck!

      19 comments:

      Unknown said...

      well written & very informative! =]

      Unknown said...

      well written & very informative! =]

      Unknown said...

      Well written, and detail is given, but i am level 10 and i need to know how to get lots of stars, or level up fast, so i can get to level 20.

      Anonymous said...

      Thank You sooooooo much!!!! Last night I went to breed some bunnies before I went to bed, so I could hatch them in the morning. Every night I would put my new Fjord level 5 bunny that I hatched last Wednesday and my level 7 chinchilly on the dance floor and hope I would get a walrus bunny or a narwhal bunny. Last night I pressed dance and it said 1d 23h 59m. I was like YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! So just waiting for it to hatch! It now has 1d 15h 10m so just gotta wait now!!

      Unknown said...

      My friend was like, hey dude can i borrow your tunnel town? and i was like yeah sure and when he saw my albino bunny he laughed and he was like, hah where'd you get this? the free junk shop store? i didnt mind but when he checked how the ablino bunny cost he was strucked and tried to breed one but cant

      ΕΛΕΝΗ said...

      Wow a friend of mine has 2 of them! I checked her "town" and when i saw the white egg i was wondering which bunny was it and i searched everywhere about info... wow she shouldnt have quit.

      arisa said...
      This comment has been removed by the author.
      arisa said...

      You can get a albino bunny from breeding :
      Luck + Cupid

      You can get a Minor '49er by breeding any of these bunnies together :
      .Goat
      .Mountain
      .Snail
      .Mouse

      AND you can also breed a Luck + any of those options
      AND a Cupid + any of those options as well!

      And if you want more you can breed an albino and a minor and sometimes it shows that thy are rare but it depends on whether the albino is on the right or left

      Unknown said...

      omg i think i got one! it says 1d23h59m from breeding a level 4 narwhal and level 8(i think) narwhal yay :D

      Unknown said...

      oh and im level 29

      Unknown said...

      I really appreciated with your efforts to get Albino Bunny. I have finally got one as well. Thank you so much. Without your details, I wouldn't get Albino Bunny.

      Unknown said...

      Thank you so much, this is a very informative piece of text!

      Unknown said...

      OH MY GOD I JUST BRED IT THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

      Unknown said...

      ME TOO I AM FREAKING OUT! :'D

      Unknown said...

      I got a albino bunny by mistake I was trying to hatch a walrus bunny but I got an albino

      Unknown said...

      Get two lucky bunnies and it’s easier to get it

      Unknown said...

      uh

      Unknown said...

      How do 8 get

      Unknown said...

      Does it matter if its a zebra and its 2 of them
      Together???

      Post a Comment